Hey boss babes! Today, I wanted to discuss skincare with you. My business is based on skincare and beauty products, so of course, it’s going to be important to me. I believe a good skincare routine does two things. #1. Gives you healthy skin, which can help prevent damage and wrinkles to your skin later on and #2. Skincare gives you confidence. Since skincare is something I am very passionate about, I wanted to share with you 10 ultimate skincare products that are boss babe approved!
This skincare set is not only super affordable, it is also a quality product that I use every single morning and night! When I started using the product, I noticed a huge difference in just two weeks! I literally had people asking me if I was pregnant because my skin was glowing! The skincare set is also what got me interested in selling Mary Kay. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with other ladies!
The set comes with four products:
- TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® 4-in-1 Cleanser
- TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Day Cream SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Night Cream
- TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Eye Cream
You also have a choice of formulas for Normal/Dry Skin and Combination/Oily Skin.
“The TimeWise Miracle Set 3D® defends, delays and delivers for younger-looking skin. This full-spectrum, three-dimensional approach helps minimize the appearance of skin aging.”- MaryKay.com
To use the set, you would first wash your face each morning with the 4-in-1 cleanser. After washing, apply the eye cream, followed by the day cream. At night, you would do the same steps, except you would apply the night cream after using the cleanser and the eye cream.
To learn more about the benefits of the TimeWise Miracle Set 3D, you can visit my site by clicking here!
Boss Babes, this charcoal mask is my second favorite product! When you apply the mask, you can immediately smell the peppermint and rosemary extracts in the formula! Smells so good! Not only does the formula smell good, it really works…and you can see it working! I only use this mask a couple nights a week.
- When charcoal goes through a special heating process, it becomes activated, making it more porous. Activated charcoal is known to absorb up to double its weight in impurities. The power of activated charcoal helps unclog pores.
- Kaolin and Bentonite Clays: Studies show that people with problem skin produce more oil than people in a control group do. Skin also can become oilier with seasonal changes or other factors, making excess oil a common concern. Formulated with the absorbent power of kaolin and bentonite clays, this mask instantly absorbs excess oil and reduces shine while reducing the appearance of pores.
- Honeysuckle and Navy Bean Extracts: Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask contains honeysuckle and navy bean extracts shown to target the appearance of skin discoloration. Together, they’re a powerful ingredient combination designed to help you leave a troubled past behind and create a clearer-looking future. Additionally, during in vitro testing, each botanical extract was shown to impact factors that may help soothe skin.
To learn more about this amazing mask, click here!
The Satin Hands set is a MUST-HAVE, especially in the harsh winter months. If you have dry hands, or just want to keep them soft, this set will do just that!
I am very sensitive to smells, but this product has a very lite and wonderful scent. I use this set twice a day. Once in the morning and before I go to bed. I sell more of these than any other product. It is really THAT good!
The shea tree is rooted in the depths of the West African savannah. Towering 60 feet tall, it lives for hundreds of years. It is here, among this ancient wilderness, that local women congregate to gather shea nuts, which are then ground and roasted to ultimately produce precious, soothing shea butter.
Used for centuries to protect, enrich and soften skin, shea butter is known to contain omega-3s. Omega-3s are known to help maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier, and when skin’s barrier is protected, precious moisture is less likely to escape. A perfect ingredient for your everyday spa experience, shea butter wraps skin in creamy hydration bliss.
To learn more about the Satin Hands Set, click here!
Using this product has helped my skin tremendously! My skin looks even, younger and it glows…thanks to a mixture of these amazing products! My skin has seriously never felt or looked as good! I use each and every one of the products I promote, so I can tell you first hand how well they actually work!
PERFECTLY BRIGHT® COMPLEX
- Navy bean extract – an amazing discovery shown to significantly improve the brightness of skin† and improve the appearance of overall evenness of skin tone.†
- Algae extract – shown to impact proteins* that may help reduce the appearance of discoloration on the skin’s surface.†
†Based on in-vivo testing
*Based on in-vitro testing
To learn more about this serum, click here!
THIS! The Vitamin C Activating Squares are life. In order to use these, you will need your choice of Mary Kay serum to use with the activating squares. I use the tone-correcting serum as shown above. Check out this before and after post!
- A powerful addition to any age-fighting regimen, vitamin C is famous for helping to keep skin looking more youthfully radiant and even-toned. But its benefits don’t stop there. Vitamin C also is known for playing a role in supporting natural collagen and elastin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- In addition, vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps guard against the harmful effects of environmental free radicals.
If you are a boss babe who is always on the go, the Microdermabrasion Plus set (TimeWise Microdermabrasion and TimeWise Pore Minimizer) is essential! I personally don’t have the time to go get a professional microdermabrasion. I also don’t like spending a lot of money on services like that. I like to do things myself if possible!
Did you know the microdermabrasion contains Alumina (Aluminum Oxide), which is the key exfolating ingredient used by many dermatologists?
Alumina (Aluminum Oxide) is a gentle exfoliant used to remove dead surface cells. This is the key exfoliating ingredient used by many dermatologists.
TimeWise Pore Minimizer
- Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract – Native to Asia, Persian Silk Tree also is called the “sleeping tree” in Japan because each night, its delicate, fern‐like leaves slowly close. This bark extract is shown to support factors important to skin,* which may help tighten the look of skin overall and around pores.
- Soy Bean Extract – Using a process to help make soy protein more compatible for the skin, this extract helps deliver the benefits of the pore minimizer. Soy bean extracts are reported to support factors, important for skin’s integrity, which may help tighten the look of skin overall and around pores.
*Based on in-vitro testing of key ingredients
Please only use the Microdermabrasion Refine a couple times a week. Using it too many times can cause damage and irritation to the skin!
However, the TimeWise Pore Minimizer can be used daily.
To learn more about the set, please click here!
Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
When I take off my eye makeup off in the evenings, this remover makes the process really easy! This even removes waterproof mascara and is oil-free!
To apply the remover, I usually put a little on a folded tissue and then place it over my eye for a few seconds. After that, one quick swipe removes about 98% of my makeup! I usually just have to do another little swipe to remove the left over mascara on my bottom lashes, but only just a little bit!
For $15, this product is affordable and leaves your eyes feeling silky afterwards!
- Poloxamer 184 is a cleansing agent that dissolves oils and trapped soil to assist in removal from the skin.
- Cyclohexasiloxane Solvent is a liquid capable of dissolving materials in a product.
To learn more about the Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, please click here!
I personally don’t use this set, but I have friends that do and love it! I wanted to give the botanical loving ladies an option if you have really sensitive skin or if you aren’t showing any signs of aging.
The regimen includes the cleansing gel, toner, and moisturizing gel. The scrub is sold separately!
Antioxidant-packed dragon fruit extract
- The dragon fruit extract included in each of our products is rich in antioxidants to help fight skin-damaging free radicals.
Did you know? Dragon fruit contains fatty acids and several B-complex vitamins, including the often-called “anti-stress vitamin” B1 (thiamin), plus B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin). It’s also full of minerals like iron, calcium and phosphorus.
Did you know? Aloe is one of the most nutritious plants in the world; its gel contains more than 75 nutrients, including 20 minerals and 12 vitamins. Aloe vera is shown to help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier and has a high vitamin E content, a popular antioxidant in skin care. It’s also shown to promote healthy skin and cell turnover. Aloe is often called the “miracle plant” for its reported soothing properties.
If you want to learn more about the Botanical Effects Regimen, please click here!
I’ll admit that this mask looks a little scary when it is on lol, but the benefits definitely outweighs the scary Michael Myers look!
The TimeWise Repair Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask increases skin moisture levels for up to 24 hours after a single use, and after two weeks, you will start to see more results such as…younger looking skin, skin is more lifted and firm, and skin appears more luminous. The mask is also Koren inspired.
This mask is kinda like the Cadillac of face masks!
- Oat kernel extract
- Orchid extract
- Sodium hyaluronate, known for its skin-conditioning benefits
Satin Lips® Set
I use the Satin Lips Set every day! In the mornings, I like to use the scrub so my lipstick goes on nice and smooth! I use the balm occasionally throughout the day, over top of my lipstick, but I mostly use it at night.
I can’t stand going to sleep without something on my lips, so I apply the balm before bed. My lips are so soft and silky!
Both Satin Lips® Shea Sugar Scrub and Satin Lips® Shea Butter Balm are formulated with shea butter. Used for centuries to protect, enrich and soften skin, shea butter is known to contain omega-3s. Omega-3s are known to help maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier. And when the skin’s barrier is protected, precious moisture is less likely to escape. A perfect ingredient for your everyday spa experience, shea butter wraps skin in creamy hydration bliss.
Satin Lips® Shea Sugar Scrub also is formulated with Sunflower Oil, known to be rich in the antioxidant vitamin E.
Satin Lips® Shea Butter Balm also is formulated with jojoba butter, known to mimic oils that are naturally produced by the body, helping to moisten and protect your skin.
To learn more about the Satin Lips Set, please click here!
I’m very passionate about skincare, so I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be glad to talk with you to help you develop a skincare routine perfect for YOU!
Boss Babes, what are some of your favorite products? I’d love to hear from you below!
This post contains affiliate links. Meaning that if you purchase their product by using the direct link, I receive a small compensation at no extra cost to you. HOWEVER, I only recommend tools and resources I absolutely love and/or currently use myself. Thank you so much for your support!